Tuesday 1 July 2014

This week

This week more winter weather came. It was lovely and stormy. Indoor weather. Weather made for baking Apple chips
 
 
How beautiful are they? And they make your home smell amazing!! 

And banana breadI used 1 slightly heaped cup of whole meal flour rather than spelt but it worked perfectly.  It makes a moist, low sugar but still sweet enough loaf (or muffins).



I got my first (but not last) order from Hapsnap and am thrilled with the results. If you take photos with your iPhone you need this app. Instagram images are the cute little square ones. And I love the retro envelopes they come in, so cool! 
 
And I brought some new jeans.  Designed and MADE in Melbourne, Nobody jeans are honestly the most comfy jeans I've worn in ages.

Have a great week (school holidays Arg)
*K*


No comments:

Post a Comment